Team Leader - Retail / Store in Nashville TN
Plato's Closet is hiring a Team Leader for our store in Nashville. Full- and part-time positions available.
Plato's Closet is a locally owned and operated retail store -- part of a nationwide network of stores that buy and sell teenage clothing. We stock the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand-name designers for girls and guys.
If you love trendy fashion and enjoy working alongside fun, interesting people, a job Plato’s Closet may be perfect match for you! We offer full- and part-time positions, flexible schedules and a great employee discount.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create a positive store experience for customers and employees
- Greet customers immediately; handle transactions professionally and enthusiastically
- Become familiar with brands, products and prices
- Buy used clothing and accessories (we will train you to do this, it's fun!)
- Tell customers about promotions
- Price and ticket items, restock store according to merchandising plan
- Maintain store displays (includes merchandise-planning opportunities)
- Mentor junior team members in achieving high quality standards
- Guide the team in hitting sales and store-maintenance goals
- Assist the management team in maintaining a positive and productive work environment
- Open and close the store without direct supervision
Add your style to ours… join the Plato’s Closet team today!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Drive to meet customer needs
- Perform duties with minimal direct supervision
- Learn quickly, embrace opportunities for new responsibilities
- Communicate viewpoints effectively
- Some retail sales experience
- Work quickly and efficiently to complete tasks
What makes working at Plato's Closet Nashville awesome:
- Great employee discount
- Flexible part- and full-time schedules
- Working with cool, interesting people
- First dibs on new merchandise
- Performance-based incentives -- earn Plato's Bucks to use in the store